Submit an enquiry. We are here to help.
Contact us if you have a:
- Missing item
- Delivery issue
- Products and service issue
- Complaint or feedback
- Technical issue with submitting your order through this website
You can make an enquiry via the Australia Post Photos online enquiry form. We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 3 business days.
Image guidelines. Keep your order on track.
Australia Post image guidelines apply across the range of personalised photo products. All images and photos submitted must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Must not contain celebrities, actors, musicians, sports people, cartoons or other famous people whereby the customer may not own the copyright
- Must not contain provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive content
- Must not contain offensive nudity or semi nudity
- Must not contain material that could infringe copyright
Photo specifications. Get the best result.
- File type: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF.
- Minimum file size: for best results a minimum file size of 1MB is recommended.
- Maximum file size: 30MB
- Exposure: Photos that are too dark or too light are unsuitable. In some cases you can lighten or darken images yourself before uploading them if you have photo editing software.
- Orientation: Vertical and horizontal orientation is acceptable.
- Image DPI:
35 DPI or less may provide poor quality
36 – 75 DPI generally provides acceptable quality
76 – 150 DPI generally provides excellent quality
- Recommended image ratio: 3.4. Alternately you can refer to the guide below
12 x 16” = 3:4
14 x 14” = 1:1
16 x 20” = 4:5
16 x 24” = 2:3
16 x 32” = 1:2
16 x 48” = 1:3
20 x 30” = 2:3
24 x 36” = 2:3
30 x 40” = 3:4
40 x 60” = 2:3
Frequently Ask Questions
Visit frequently asked question for more information on our products and services.